Achieving ESG goals with flexibility and full transparency.
Robust commercial services that help organizations meet or exceed environmental standards.
Reducing the world’s carbon footprint and achieving international Net Zero goals are no easy task. Fortunately, Dalrada Energy Services (DES) knows how and where to start true energy transition. DES helps organizations build sustainable energy futures while addressing ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) goals through innovative products and services.
With a proprietary software platform that provides digital twinning capabilities with real-time performance updates and cost savings and estimates, our clients are ensured of full, 360° transparency and accurate reporting.
Start-to-Finish Cost Savings
With no direct capital outlay from clients, Dalrada Energy Services provides all the necessary equipment and upgrades for each project.
- Costs are typically funded through agreements and use a percentage of the obtained savings.
- Savings help increase cash flow almost immediately upon completion of service installation.
- More savings means more money (that was previously spent on energy costs).
- Through the benefits of the section 179D tax incentive, Dalrada Energy Services can donate to specific entities, representing further value.
The bottom line:
Recent News & Updates
Learn about next-generation sustainability and discover how Dalrada Energy Services helps develop clean energy initiatives that drive current and future policies – on a local, federal, and international scale – for a better environment.
Strategic Alliance Formed with AKF Group for Clean Energy Building: Annual Potential Value of More than $10 Million
Dalrada Climate Technology
Cutting-Edge Heat Pump Technology
Dalrada’s heat pumps support the global initiative of transitioning to Net Zero through renewable and sustainable energy. Featuring advanced, climate technology, Dalrada’s heat pumps reduce carbon emissions and saves on energy costs.
- up to 7 times more efficient than traditional boilers and chiller
- Delivers 60 – 80% energy savings
- Uses carbon dioxide (CO2) as refrigerant
- Captures and reuses thermal energy
- Reduces global warming potential (GWP)
- Can be implemented into new or existing building infrastructure